Information notice on European privacy law called General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR)
In accordance with art.13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of art.13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
(Concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data)
In application and in full compliance with the European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 and of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 and subsequent amendments, concerning the protection of personal data, we inform you that the Data Controller is Cuogo Irene as legal representative of the company Ca’ San Rocco of Irene Cuogo & C. Sas (hereafter referred to as " the Owner ").
The data provided by you (hereinafter referred to as "the interested party") will be used only for the purpose of following up your requests and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose, or subject to your explicit consent.
Data will be processed by staff appointed by the Data Controller with procedures, technical and IT tools to protect the confidentiality and security of data of the Data Subject and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the requested services and will in any case be eliminated as a result of the request of the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
Within the scope of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may use services rendered by third parties that operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to its instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical consultants and other similar subjects who collaborate with the Owner; subjects that provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the activity of the Owner such as tax consultants, banks, shippers, insurance companies, public and private bodies, including for inspections or checks; subjects that can access the data under the provisions of the law.
The data may also be disclosed to all those authorized by law to collect them (e.g. provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.)
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons nominated responsible for the treatment by contacting the contact indicated below.
Rights of the interested party:
• Right of access (Article 15 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain access to their data and to make a claim to the supervisory authority.
• Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him / her.
• Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Article 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay.
• Right to the limitation of treatment (Article 18 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain a limitation of data processing.
• Obligation to notify (Article 19 of the GDPR). The Data Controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out in accordance with the articles. 16; 17; 18.
• Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR). The Data Subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediment by the Data Controller.
• Opposition law (Article 21 of the GDPR). Right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his personal data.
• Profiling (Article 22 GDPR). The Data Subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or which significantly affects his / her person.
Right of access to personal data and other rights:
• The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
• The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
• The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
• The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Controller of personal data is:
Cuogo Irene, legal representative of Ca’ San Rocco of Irene Cuogo & C. Sas
Registered Office: San Polo, 3078 - 30125 Venice
VAT number: 03535960276
Links to other sites
Questions or concerns
At any time you believe that the owner has not followed the policy mentioned above, we invite you to let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we will try our best to identify and solve any problem. You can also write to us at Ca’ San Rocco San Polo, 3078 - 30125 Venice.
Last updated May 2018.
Cookies are short lines of text that can be used to perform tracing of sessions and to store specific information about Users who browse this Website. Cookies are used to improve as much as possible the user's browsing experience, in particular cookies:
- Allow you to avoid entering the same information several times during the visit.
- Analyze the use of services by Users, in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
Below you can find the types of Cookies that may be used on the Website and a description of the purposes connected to their use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the Website. This category of cookies include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Without these cookies, the whole Website or sections of it may not work properly.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the Website. The Owner, or other authorized third parties such as, as an example marketing companies, uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the Website and its usability, as well as to monitor its working. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about Users activity on the Website and the way in which they reached the Website and the pages they visited. This category of Cookies are sent from the Website or from third-party domains.
Cookies for detection by third parties:
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the visitor's use of the Website, the keywords used to reach the Website and traffic sources from which the visitors come, and for any marketing campaigns performance. The Owner may use this information to improve the Website. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Website or third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality:
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the Website (eg, modules for comments/reviews or social network icons that allow visitors to share the Website content). This category of Cookies can be sent from the domains of partner's websites or sites that offer features hostesd on the Website.
The Owner reminds the User that he can change preferences related to cookies at any time. Cookies can also be disabled by the User at any time on its browser, but this may prevent from using sections of the Website.